In the previous episodes we talked about the importance of delivery experience and this one is no different. So, we made an example using Walmart and Cleveron, who work together to enhance the delivery experience even further.
Cleveron is the innovation leader in creating robotics-based parcel terminals and developing last mile click and collect pickup solutions for retail and logistics sectors (from Estonia, like us). Walmart needs no intro we think 🙂
We just love how Cleveron works. They have solved a big pain for customers, you can pick your package from the nearby station at any given time. No need to be at the exact place at the exact time. A little here and there is perfectly fine and pickup happens almost instantly. And not to mention the benefits for the retailer, which you can discover below.
How it works, check out the video below:
And if you are interested in reading a case study about how this cool robo-terminal from Estonia works for the US giant Walmart – hit this link.
Key benefits of using a robo-terminal:
- Reduces in-store storage costs – rapidly growing parcel volumes take up valuable in-store storage space.
- Reduces in-store labour costs – manual click and collect pickup is a labour-intensive service and the costs are increasing with the parcel volume.
- Enhances the omnichannel experience in stores
- Optimizes supply chain capabilities to lower costs
- Builds deep digital relationships with customers
Not bad at all? What do you think?
Brought to you by: